The 2011 edition of the Bangalore Bicycle Championships is just around the corner and we are all set to ensure Bangalore gets to see some fantastic racing this year.
11 hard races with one common goal – win the Yellow Jersey!
And here is a chance to contribute something towards that defining moment.
We are running a 48hr competition ending on Thursday 9am. By popular demand the contest will now run till the 25th of Feb.
The goal is to design a fantastic Jersey for the Championships. They deserve nothing short of awesome!
The person who comes up with the winning design gets to keep one of these masterpieces and proudly wear it without all that blood, sweat and grime.
So, what are you waiting for ? Get your paint brushes out and start on the design and email them to us at email@example.com (do email us if you have any questions)
- There are no rules – bikers are always just and fair in life. Dont need rules to keep us toeing the line.
- We need the entry in vector format – makes it easier for the guy who is printing the Jerseys, else he curses us.
- Anyone is welcome to give this a shot – please share this with your friends who are not esthetically challenged and bum the jersey once they win it :)
- Dont make it too Jazzy – the Jersey printing gets too complicated and expensive. Our Vitamin M box is groaning already
- Try and incorporate the BBC with Wings element in this Jersey (download it)
- You can use templates for the Jersey from the net (example)
- Just shoot us an email incase you are interested in this – helps us keep track and send you updates
- More rules will follow if folks ask too many questions :)
Sign up for the race folks and help us spread the word about the first race of the season
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading