OUR CAREER PAGE – http://bumsonthesaddle.com/working-at-bots
The adventure began in 2006 – with the purchase of a bicycle.
Nikhil and Rohan decided it was time to get back on two wheels and both were really excited about buying a bike. The bike was purchased, but the experience was Meh! Somehow the life changing experience that a bicycle can be was lost in the transactional purchase. Yup, the bubbling joy on the way to picking up the bike did not stay while we were picking up the bike.
We decided to change that. We wanted to build a bike shop, nah! a Cycling Company, where we could spend the entire day dreaming about bikes and about getting more folks riding a bike! A place to scheme up awesome plans to share the awesomeness of riding a bike!
Yup, we wanted to change the world.
We started small: An empty rooftop and a world of possibilities. And things rolled! BUMSONTHESADDLE(BOTS) is well know and respected across the Indian cycling industry for seeding and leading the premium bike retail wave, for creating engaging communities and for creating some of the best bike shops in the country where riders could experience “The BOTS Experience!”
We are in the initial stages of what’s set to be one of the best cycling places in the country, if not the world.
People have always been our biggest assets. Each member of the BOTS team is actively working towards making cycling even more awesome.
In this quest, we need the right people, people that share our vision and passion.
If you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do check out our career page for openings – http://bumsonthesaddle.com/working-at-bots
Benefits of working at BUMSONTHESADDLE
- working in a startup environment
- be a part of the fast growing cycling industry in India
- Doing what you love and make a difference
- Be part of a movement that is going to change the way the world looks at cycling in India
What are we looking for
- Excited about working at BUMSONTHESADDLE
- Cycles give you goose bumps
- Great sense of humor
- Hardworking & smart working
- Expect legendary customer service wherever they go
- Thrive in an unstructured startup-y environment
- Responsible with high levels of ownership
- Neat, detail oriented and consistent
- Get-shit-done attitude
- Enjoys wearing multiple hats, and wearing them well
- Not role obsessed but goal focussed
- Loves Nutella and/or coffee and/or beer
- Ever ready to share their passion for cycling with others
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?