As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we’re taking simple measures to protect our employees, our vendors, and all our customers. The health and safety of our community of riders is our top priority.
We will be doing a few things to reduce the impact of the virus and yet, continue supporting riders across India.
E-Commerce deliveries across India
Our customers can continue to access bikes, equipment, and accessories thru bumsonthesaddle.com. We’re doing our best to ensure riders across India have access to the best bicycles, apparel, spares, and accessories.
A few things to keep in mind
- A lot of states have restricted delivery. We will work closely with our shipping partners to see how best we can deliver yet follow local government rules
- A few warehouses will remain closed till end of lockdown periods stipulated by the government due to city-specific rules/situations. Orders fulfilled from these locations will see delays
- Inventory levels are relatively accurate. We’re working hard to maintain this
- Estimated Delivery Dates are marked against each item. We will do our best to keep this updated and accurate, but situations are changing on a daily basis
Bike Shop Operations
Our Bike shop in Bangalore is open for product sales and service! We are here to make sure you ride! Normal Store Hours: 10AM-7:30PM daily. We’re working Tuesdays until the weekend curfew lifts.
- update: Bangalore has announced complete closure of ALL non-essential retail till 24 May 2021. Our bike shop in Bangalore will remain closed till 24 May 2021
- Our staff is educated on Covid safety procedures to ensure everyone is safe in our awesome bike shop. Please wear a mask, maintain physical distance and avoid visiting us if you or someone you’ve met recently is sick. We have an awesome website (bumsonthesaddle.com) that will continue delivering bicycles, accessories, and spares directly to your house if needed
- We’ve moved our workshops online (check out Beginner Cyclist BOOTCAMP & Park Tool School Bike Maintenance Workshop) and also use the Zwift platform to run regular online riding.
As always, You can reach out to us via our Rider Support number (080) 4718 3232 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Things could be a tad tricky for the next few weeks as the world and our business battle unknown situations but we’re on it to ensure you can ride as much as possible during these not-so-happy times.
Don’t worry – We have your back! Stay Home, Stay Safe!
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading