The much awaited BOTS Bootcamp is to happen this weekend.
Date: 4 Dec 2011
What time: 9:30am – 11:30am
The Bootcamp is aimed at getting a biker comfortable owning his/her bike and understand how they can derive the max out of it.
What we intend to cover at the BOTS BootCamp
- Understand your bike – parts of your bike, gears, brakes, suspension, quick releases etc
- Maintain your bike – maintenance schedule, punctures, issues and solutions and dispel some common myths
- You and your bike – aches n pains, nutrition, riding techniques, pollution, safety
- Using your bike – communities, rides, races, cyclo tours
- Evangelism – how you can help us help others
If you have not yet received an invite and would like to attend this, please do send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading