The much awaited BOTS Bootcamp is to happen this weekend.
Date: 4 Dec 2011
What time: 9:30am – 11:30am
The Bootcamp is aimed at getting a biker comfortable owning his/her bike and understand how they can derive the max out of it.
What we intend to cover at the BOTS BootCamp
- Understand your bike – parts of your bike, gears, brakes, suspension, quick releases etc
- Maintain your bike – maintenance schedule, punctures, issues and solutions and dispel some common myths
- You and your bike – aches n pains, nutrition, riding techniques, pollution, safety
- Using your bike – communities, rides, races, cyclo tours
- Evangelism – how you can help us help others
If you have not yet received an invite and would like to attend this, please do send us an email at email@example.com