crowding customers ?
We are experimenting with a different way of meeting customers. Still sticking to appointments, but calling more than one at the same time.
Gets us a bunch of advantages
- we get to talk to more folks at one time
- common questions get answered together
- some folks get answers to stuff they don’t ask but might need to know
- people are not kept waiting till the next weekend for appointments
- time is invaluable – optimize ! optimize ! optimize !
Not sure what the flip side is. But we are willing to try this out for a month and see how it goes.
been there and think it sucks ? Let us know.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading