- Five people bicycling thru India to raise awareness and funds to rebuild a hospital
- Road Rage, a small experience report of a London dude cycling on Indian roads
- Cycle your way to good health
- Delhi’s Fearless cycle enthusiasts
- Peddling the Pedalling Corridor, a writeup on cycling tracks in the country.
- Special Companion, Anu reminiscing the good ol days when she learnt how to cycle
- Bamboo Bike, building bikes with indigenous materials.
- Cycling helmets – more info to confuse you :)
- Cyclovias, means life to the street. No cars allowed !
How helpful was this article?
Click a star to rate.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading