What is BBCh
A set of 10 awesome bicycle races thru the year in Bangalore. Every 3rd sunday of the month, February thru November.
We have a rough race schedule out there. You can sign up for the races well in advance if you like.
If you have any issues with signing up please do email us at
Awesome New Features
- Team’s run race day – Racing Teams from Bangalore have signed up to own, recee, share info and run the race on race day!
- Categories – We are gonna up the game a bit and also introduce a lot more winners this year. More fun all around. At the moment the categories are limited to men only. Not enough women racing yet! Apologies ladies.
- Timing – the races should see faster turnaround times w.r.t timing. We have a team of folks who are figuring out the best way to time each race using better tools and ensure we have updated race results out there.
- Race fee – we recommend every biker pays Rs 200 to race so that we don’t have to debate on how we can keep our races safe and awesome. Don’t agree? You are still welcome to race! All money coming in and going out will be updated on the website on a monthly basis.
- No racing in Dec – Time to rest, recover and party
The First race of the season would be a prologue. You can sign up for it here –
More details about race day would be shared by the team
- Website ~ www.bbch.in (being worked on at the moment. Warning – stale data)
- Registrations @
- BBCh 2012 planning group – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a ton of folks who are making BBCh12 happen this year, too many to talk about here!
If you would like to sign up to help out please do request access to our BBCh12 planning group
Race Hard! Be Safe!
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading