Easily one of the most beautiful bikes we have ever laid our eyes on. The Bike exudes passionate engineering and meticulous design. It feels Super Light, Super Efficient and Super Awesome :)
Stuff that stands out in the Madone
- Trek is famed for producing some of the best carbon in the world. The Madone’s embody this carbon. Uber light bikes!
- Complete Ultegra Group Set – efficient and light drive train. Fantastic shifting and braking performance.
- BB90 – its the widest bottom bracket available for a road bike. Makes the frame lighter, stiffer, and quicker to accelerate.
- Integrated Cabling – sleek and optimal cable routing for flawless shifting, better braking, and easy maintenance.
- E2 Fork – Larger lower bearing makes the fork stiffer under cornering loads.
While most people think of bicycles as toys or simple machines, its amazing how complex these simple machines can get.
The Madone is a perfect example of how much technology can be packed into these machines.
Check out the rest of the photos of this beautiful bike