Our happening bicycle club in Bangalore, BangaloreBikersClub, is celebrating its second year with 900 members to boot ! And celebrating it in style on the Critical Mass
Date : 30th May 2009
Place : Bangalore Press Club, Cubbon Park
Time : 4.00pm
more details on the event
The last 1 year has been pretty eventful
- a huge rise in the number of bikers in the city – all pedaling and peddling bicycles and bicycling !
- lots of weekend rides. Check out the rides happening in the city on the ride calendar
- lots of Critical mass rides
- many workshops and awareness building campaigns
- more commute power
- lots of healthy cycling discussions
- the Bangalore bicycle Championships. It got off to a rocking start and we hope to keep the momentum going.
- and the list goes on …
Oh yeah – interested in reusing your old business card and making some cool biking cards to flash at other bikers and spread the word ? Lavanya has got a cool screen printing unit made where you can screen print your own cards
here is a sample
interested ? Drop into BOTS the coming Saturday between 10 and noon to screen print your own. Do let us know if we can expect folks so that we can keep all the items ready
warning – screen printing can be addictive. Please bring along old clothes and some patience ;)
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading