Easily one of the most beautiful bikes we have ever laid our eyes on. The Bike exudes passionate engineering and meticulous design. It feels Super Light, Super Efficient and Super Awesome :)
Stuff that stands out in the Madone
- Trek is famed for producing some of the best carbon in the world. The Madone’s embody this carbon. Uber light bikes!
- Complete Ultegra Group Set – efficient and light drive train. Fantastic shifting and braking performance.
- BB90 – its the widest bottom bracket available for a road bike. Makes the frame lighter, stiffer, and quicker to accelerate.
- Integrated Cabling – sleek and optimal cable routing for flawless shifting, better braking, and easy maintenance.
- E2 Fork – Larger lower bearing makes the fork stiffer under cornering loads.
While most people think of bicycles as toys or simple machines, its amazing how complex these simple machines can get.
The Madone is a perfect example of how much technology can be packed into these machines.
Check out the rest of the photos of this beautiful bike
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading