Effective Group Riding
Samim is going to have a session on effective group riding.
come in biking gear, all set for a 1.5 hour ride on the NICE road. Any bicycle will do
P.O.A – Meet up at 6:30am. Quick theory session (10 – 15 mins) and then its all on the bike.
To the few who dont know Samim
- If there is anyone around here who we can expect to see in the Tour de France, its him.
- he ran all the way to Mumbai (all 1100 km of it) and then cycled back to speak out against global warming.
- races for a prominent racing team in Bangalore.
- cycles to Mysore and back – for fun :)
- and more…
all in all one of our most solid road bikers yet.
As usual – please do leave a comment if you are interested in this with some contact info if we need to change plans.
- BOTS Workshop 1 – Bicycle Maintenance Basics
- What happened at the Workshop
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading