As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we’re taking simple measures to protect our employees, our vendors, and all our customers. The health and safety of our community of riders is our top priority.
We will be doing a few things to reduce the impact of the virus and yet, continue supporting riders across India.
E-Commerce deliveries across India
Our customers can continue to access bikes, equipment, and accessories thru bumsonthesaddle.com. We’re doing our best to ensure riders across India have access to the best bicycles, apparel, spares, and accessories.
A few things to keep in mind
- Deliveries possible only into GREEN and ORANGE zones across India
- A few warehouses will remain closed till end of lockdown periods stipulated by the government due to city-specific rules/situations. Orders fulfilled from these locations will see delays
- Inventory levels are relatively accurate. We’re working hard to maintain this
- Estimated Delivery Dates are marked against each item. We will do our best to keep this updated and accurate, but situations are changing on a daily basis
- Cash On Delivery is disabled
- All Return Policies are suspended
Bike Shop Operations
- Our Bike shop in Bangalore is open for product sales and service!
- Updated Store hours: 10AM-5PM / Tuesdays off
- Stores are sanitized and staff is educated on sanitization procedures to ensure everyone is safe in our awesome bike shop
- We have stopped our in-store workshops and Sunday group rides until further notice
As always, Rider Support is available via call or Whatsapp (+91) 73497-83178, 10AM-6PM Mon-Sat.
Things could be a tad tricky for the next few weeks as the world and our business battle unknown situations but we’re on it to ensure you can ride as much as possible during these not-so-happy times.
Don’t worry – We have your back! Enjoy your ride.
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading