January 29, 2014 by admin
The Vodafone Cycling Marathon is all set to take place on the 9th of Feb and we are hoping the massive scale of the event will have a positive impact on the Bangalore cycling scene.
We are working with Vodafone to ensure everyone is all kicked about cycling! More about what BOTS is doing in the next post(s).
The event has 4 race categories
- Champion Ride (60km)
- requires a CFI license
- big prize money ~10 lakhs for top 20 finishers
- Passion Ride (40km)
- prize money ~2 lakh
- RFID timing for this category
- Green Ride (20km)
- Fun Ride (10km)
We hear everyone walks out with a ‘goodie bag’ having 800 bucks worth of ‘goodies’! We know the bag has a nice BOTS logo on it, so it can’t be all that bad ;)
Vodafone is also focusing on the carnival area where non-bikers can have their spot of fun too. Contests, food, some music and more. Entry is free!
- Bike Rentals on the BOTS Cycling Marketplace
- Some useful F.A.Q on riding
- Online bicycling store for anything and everything related to cycling
- Quick how-to on picking up a nice bicycle for the event
- Bangalore Bikers Club – your cycling community in Bangalore
- Keep an eye on our events page to join us on our weekly rides
- Bangalore Bicycle Championships and Bangalore Amateur Racing – kickass bicycle races in your city!
- Vodafone Cycling Marathon Facebook page
- The Vodafone Cycling Marathon Website
- Register here or at Vodafone stores
- Event F.A.Q
Any more questions about the event? Do shoot us an email and our crew would be happy to help!
Cya at the Vodafone event.