LOCATION: BumsOnTheSaddle, Bangalore
POSITION: WRENCH (read more about the role)
- Love cycling
- Be super organized
- Great communication skills
- Love helping people
What you should expect:
- A great work environment and a strong focus on culture
- Work with smart, talented bunch of people all working hard to make a difference for cycling in India
- Work with the best bicycling brands in the world – people, products and ideologies.
- Amazing growth – we are growing fast. You will too.
- Startup attitude and some hard work
Ready for the ride of your life? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you would like to work with us.
Do check out the new careers page on www.bumsonthesaddle.com
How helpful was this article?
Click a star to rate.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading