November 30, 2012 by Rohan Kini
The “Godrej Eon Tour de India 2012 Presented By Hero Cycles” is all set to launch soon. Its a pity that it comes across as a massive marketing heist rather than professional racing.
Well, thats how the website puts it across. You really need to dig into the website to understanding what the Tour de India is all about.
From what we could understand from the website
- Its a series of events and races (we think)
- Mumbai Event – 2 December 2012 (no race)
- Srinagar Race – 4 December 2012
- Delhi Events – 9 December 2012
- The Kyazoonga event page seems to have better details about the event. Almost.
Wishing the organizing team the very best and a thumbs up from us to anyone that helps pushing cycling in this country.
Category Racing | Tags: