Our last off road race of this season!
Points to Ponder
- This is an off road race – do expect thorns on the track. It pays to be prepared for punctures and not get a surprise.
- Find your helmet and gloves
- A Hybrid bicycle should mostly be ok. Road bikes and rigid frames are a strict no-no
- Watch Jessi talk about how to get your bike race ready here
Since this is the last off road race of the season we thought it would be a good idea to have a lot more than just a kickass race
- Kiddies race – request to all mums and dads, pls ensure that your tough guys are wearing a helmet too
- Quiz – Flavour of Bangalore (we would like this to be a verbal treasure hunt of sorts and if you think you can help out please let us know)
- Breakfast for Bikers – a big breakfast for bikers at BBCh (costing is underway)
- BBCh recruitment drive – we need enthusiastic people at BBCh to ensure every single race runs better in 2012.
- Basic workshop on Bikes
We will have the usual ambulance and first aid kit.
How helpful was this article?
Click a star to rate.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading