November 18, 2011 by Rohan Kini
Our last off road race of this season!
Points to Ponder
- This is an off road race – do expect thorns on the track. It pays to be prepared for punctures and not get a surprise.
- Find your helmet and gloves
- A Hybrid bicycle should mostly be ok. Road bikes and rigid frames are a strict no-no
- Watch Jessi talk about how to get your bike race ready here
Since this is the last off road race of the season we thought it would be a good idea to have a lot more than just a kickass race
- Kiddies race – request to all mums and dads, pls ensure that your tough guys are wearing a helmet too
- Quiz – Flavour of Bangalore (we would like this to be a verbal treasure hunt of sorts and if you think you can help out please let us know)
- Breakfast for Bikers – a big breakfast for bikers at BBCh (costing is underway)
- BBCh recruitment drive – we need enthusiastic people at BBCh to ensure every single race runs better in 2012.
- Basic workshop on Bikes
We will have the usual ambulance and first aid kit.
Category Events | Tags: