BBCh #8 is all about introducing Cyclocross to Bangalore.
Important Race info
- When – Sunday, 18 Sept 2011
- Race Category – Cyclocross
- Start Time – 7:30am meetup to race at 8am sharp
- Where – check out the map below
- Who – Anybody and everybody (get friends and family to cheer you along)
Map to race start
Helmet are mandatory. No excuses.
- Make sure you have read and agree with the BBCh Disclaimer
- Rules and Regulations page
- We fund the races primarily thru the Vitamin M concept
We race for 45mins and at the indication of the completion of the time, we race the last lap.
How helpful was this article?
Click a star to rate.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Shucks. We're sorry this post was not that useful
How can we improve this post for you?
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading