I come across various bike related articles that border from the really interesting to some-what interesting. Speed Linking is a occasional outlet of these squirreled away links in case they might interest our readers. Here goes
- Change your view, a 30 second video emphasizing the positive aspects of cycling and commuting by bike.
- Tips for long distance biking, a few pointers by Narayanaswamy
- Critical Mass, whatzzit ? Something BOTS is hoping to do sometime soon :)
- Importance of Calcium, Magic mineral calcium – featured on BikeRadar.com
- Awareness while bicycling?, do the test
- Richard Burke, Founder of Trek Bicycle company is dead at 73
- SRAM, a bike parts Tour de Force
- Where was my Bike made
- Incredible Strong see thru bike
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT CYCLING
I love riding my bike. Whether it’s a simple commute, a high-intensity road race, a jaw-grinding brevet, fixie rides thru packed Indian city or a kick-ass technical single track – I love it all. Apart from riding bicycles, I love being all geeky and know everything there is to know about bicycles, technology, bike fit, and service.
I started BUMSONTHESADDLE to share this passion for cycling.
DISCIPLINE: Partial towards MOUNTAIN BIKING but love it all
CURRENT BIKE(S): Specialized Rockhopper, Specialized Tarmac, Pure Cycles Original
DREAM BIKE: S-Works Epic HT & S-Work Roubaix
OTHER PASSIONS: Technology, Photography, Baking, Travel, and Reading